Our classes are led by physiotherapists and open to the general public as well as clients of the clinic.
- Beginners – suitable for those with no previous pilates experience. As long as you can get up and down from the floor you can do this class.
- Early intermediate – progresses matwork exercises. Need to have completed beginners or have attended classes in the past.
- Late intermediate – further progression of matwork plus introduction of the exercise ball and other small equipment
- Advanced – uses small equipment such as foam roller and magic circle. Increased strength work but incorporates stability
- Gentle Pilates – Variations on matwork exercises and includes some ball work. Suitable for those not wishing to progress through levels and those returning from injury.
- Ante Natal Pilates - For all mums-to-be from 13 weeks pregnancy
- Post Natal Pilates -If you are 6 weeks or more post delivery (12 weeks post section) this class will help you find those muscles you have forgotten about! Baby comes too until they are up and about.
- Pilates for the the over 70′S – designed to improve your muscle power, bone strength, balance, posture, mobility and fitness as well as
reducing risk of falls.
- Pilates for Runners - This class is designed to meet the core needs of runners and includes a cardio challenge